Tax Manager/Assistant (DOE) – AAT3 Qualified – Newport – £22,000 – £25,000 – Part or Full Time
Prince Resourcing are working with one of the UK’s leading tax consultancies, based in Newport, who are looking for a business development executive
About the company
“We are team of Capital Allowances Consultants with over 20 years of experience helping commercial property owners unlock thousands of pounds of hidden tax relief in their property
One of UK Tax legislation biggest secrets is that property owners are entitled to claim tax relief on essential items to running a business known as ‘fixtures’ that were already in their property when they bought it. This makes up between 20-40% of the purchase price and results in tens of thousands of pounds for owners. They can also claim on work carried out since.
Our Capital Allowances team have wealth of experience identifying ‘fixtures’ and helping business property owners, including Hotels, Holiday Parks, Self-Catering Properties, Doctors, Dentists, Nursing Homes, Retail and much, much more.”
About the role
The right candidate will hold the following skills and experience:
- Business development/sales experience
- Enthusiastic, ambitious with a hunger to progress
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Ambition for career progression
- Passion to succeed and driven for success
- Salary ranging from £18,000 – £22,000 which will increase annually based on performance
- Hybrid working with several work from home days a week
- Progression to a business development manager
- Unlimited & uncapped commission structure & bonus’
For more information on this opportunity please contact Prince Resourcing on 02920 09 7000 or email email@example.com or apply below.
Apply for this job
Fill out the below application form! Make sure you complete all the fields to increase your chances.