Our client has been established for over 20 years now and is looking to expand their team in Cardiff. They provide a bespoke glass and glazing service for both commercial and domestic clients. With no job too big, they are truly experts in the field and can offer custom designs for specific needs, such as curved glass balustrades, mirrors, back painted glass and so much more!
Growing from strength to strength, they have built strong lasting partnerships with clients such as Premier Inn, Costa Coffee, Beefeater and many more. To keep up with competition, they have upgraded all machinery in the business so they can continue to be a leader in the field!
Skill / Experience
- A minimum of 5 years proven track record in Sales and some skills tests.
- A team player with high level of dedication.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Proven experience in a sales role
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
Duties / Responsibilities
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Chase existing quotes and convert to agreed targeted %
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Discover target markets and advantages of other companies
- Discovers how to market products to new users
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Follow up with any clients to make sure that they are satisfied with the product/service provided
- Generates new Sales leads by using Social Media links
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Maintain and promote the Abbey Glass online Web shop
- Maintain Customer relationships/retention through A – Z customer directory
- Maintain relationships with existing customer base understanding their programmes of work/sharing with Sales Manager
- Process all new incoming business and works orders from receipt to delivery
- Secure quote conversions.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Work closely with the BDA to reach Sales targets
- Work with the Business Development Executive to develop new sales strategies and how to make them work
- Working with targets and objectives in line with KPIs and PI’s
If this is something you would like to apply for, please get in touch with me on 02920 09 7000 or drop me an email on
Dovetail and Slate Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for this job
Fill out the below application form! Make sure you complete all the fields to increase your chances.