We are looking for a Sales Development Representative, Full time, Coventry (2 days working from home)
- Office based with some flexible working options
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Generous pension contribution
- Unlimited tea, coffee and snacks
- Free monthly team lunches
- Free parking
- 2 days a week working from home
|£22,000 – £25,000 (£40,000 – £45,000 OTE)|
Our client is an award-winning global Information Technology company and is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of IT related hardware and software, suppling both the private and public sectors.
Our client is looking to further enhance their dynamic Sales Department and add a New Business & Sales Development Executive who will be responsible for driving new business growth through proactive outbound sales calls and other methods of communications. Optimising their already established growth and experience, they’re looking to develop this further by expanding the team in this fast-paced and high-performing sales environment.
This role will focus on new business and will suit someone who is comfortable about picking up the telephone to drive new business. You will be building on a successful track record backed by excellent customer care and client experience. This is a wide-ranging and demanding new business focused sales role and would suit someone with a strong work ethic, with a professional demeanour and positive attitude. You will need to be a highly motivated and self-directed professional that can integrate their style with their processes. You will be able to multi-task as you would expect from the role, along with possessing excellent interpersonal communication skills with a customer-focused approach and the ability to communicate with customers clearly and concisely via phone, email and on social media platforms.
The role carries an annual sales target broken down monthly and quarterly and based on a growth plan. The role also requires high levels of opportunity and pipeline management skills.
- Identify and proactively maximise opportunities for sales acquisition and growth
- Hunt new B2B business opportunities and self-generate a pipeline
- Cold calling; making circa 35 outbound calls daily to include, 5 conversations and 2 quotations
- Turning new prospects into clients, a minimum of 10 clients per month
- Gain a good understanding of prospect personas, buying processes/habits and to build a specific sales strategy to target those prospects/findings
- Quickly build relationships with your identified pipeline to offer solutions and support to fit their needs and work within their budget
- Deliver sales to achieve monthly and annual sales targets
- Maintaining and providing appropriate sales forecast as required
- Keeping up to date with industry developments and changes to product ranges
- Driving revenue generating opportunities through to close
- Developing current pipeline to increase spend
- Employing account management strategies to establish long term relationships
- Outbound communications to promote products and develop leads
- Utilising and maintaining the bespoke systems and CRM to maximise productivity
- Proactive reporting and data analysis
- Occasional client meetings may be required
- Occasionally attending networking opportunities both virtually and in person
- Weekly meetings at the headquarters based in Coventry
Your key competencies will include:
- To be successful in this role, you will be an Outbound Sales Executive/Advisor with proven B2B exposure, gained in a KPI motivated organisation
- Highly driven and ambitious with a “hunter” mentality towards new B2B business and a no fear approach to cold calling
- You must be passionate about technology
- Target driven with the ability to create a solid pipeline of prospects
- The ability to work independently and have a pro-active attitude
- Effective management of your own time to deliver efficiency and effectiveness
- A determined and supportive colleague, you will take pride in incubating new client relationships, and gain satisfaction from providing them with innovative solutions.
- You should be an assured CRM user, with an awareness of shrewd data analysis. Good working knowledge of MS Office (including MS Excel) would be ideal
- A proven track record in sales with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Sales
- Selling, promoting and endorsing a mixture of hardware and software based products
- A natural ability to build customer rapport and develop trust
- A confident person and an excellent communicator
- A quick learner with ambition to succeed
- Experience of selling to a senior management level within a company
- A proven ability to develop and close business opportunities
For more information on this opportunity please contact Prince Resourcing on 02920 09 7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
Apply for this job
Fill out the below application form! Make sure you complete all the fields to increase your chances.