We are seeking a new Sales and Logistics Administrator to act as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries and provide support for the sales team for our Llansamlet site in Swansea Enterprise Park.
You will act as the link between the sales team and the production team to ensure customer orders are met. You will be responsible for: –
- Processing a high volume of customer orders
- Processing invoices for all sales transactions
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date
- Processing Customer returns
- Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives
- Communicating internally important feedback to and from customers
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails
- Liaise with the Company’s Production team to ensure orders are ready to meet dispatch deadlines
- Making all necessary logistics arrangements
- Acting as a key point of contact for customers
- Ensuring all export paperwork is maintained
- General sales support
You should have previous experience of customer order processing in a manufacturing organisation and an awareness of national and international logistic regulations. Previous experience of SAP would also be beneficial. You will be educated to at least GCSE level, or equivalent, including English and Maths. HNC/HND, or equivalent, in a business-related or technical discipline would be advantageous.
You should have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish strong customer relationships, and good written and spoken English, and the ability to clearly communicate requirements. Accuracy and attention to detail is essential so you must be organised and methodical with the ability to interpret complex data. You must be able to set deadlines and work to deadlines with a pro-active, problem-solving approach to issues.
Apply for this job
Fill out the below application form! Make sure you complete all the fields to increase your chances.