Who are they?
Our client are a South Wales based company, leveraging over 35 years of industry experience to deliver a full range of business technology solutions and the highest quality of service within a lean operating model. Our client started with a plan to change the game for small businesses. Their approach to business technology connects people with the right solutions anytime, anywhere. They build a trusted relationship with small business clients throughout Wales and the UK who’re proud to have helped over 9,000 customers transform the way they do business, and they’re just getting started.
As one of the fastest growing Business Technology companies in Wales. Our client are proud of what they do and continue to develop and improve our proposition as they grow. Our clients’ relationships with key suppliers enables them to manage local customers by using both market leading products combined with the knowledge they have in the local marketplace – they offer a genuine, personal service at the most competitive pricing available.
What does the role include?
The role is a full cycle business development & sales role within the Telecoms & Business technology sector – experience would be preferred – along with the following skills & experience:
- Telesales or business development experience
- Self-start who will happily work alone or with an appointment setter
- Responsible for managing your own diary effectively
- Motivated by success with the ability to work towards client deadlines
- Good customer service & account management ability
- Salary: £25,000-£30,000 per annum (Negotiable).
- OTE would be circa £48k (based on 25k salary)
- Benefits – includes company car/car allowance, flexible working, office located in vibrant and popular location, quarterly incentives (both financial and team nights out), commission is uncapped, we have a telesales resource who they can work with to assist with appointment setting.
- Responsibilities – self lead generation, diary management, face to face sales, telesales, standard 9-5.30pm working hours.
For more information on this opportunity please contact Jon at Prince Resourcing on 029 20 09 7000 or
Apply for this job
Fill out the below application form! Make sure you complete all the fields to increase your chances.