We are looking for a Business Development Executive, in Bristol £26k (£40k+ OTE!)
Our client is part of a growing collection of disruptive, technology-led businesses who’re a fast growing customer generation agency based in central Bristol. We use big data, psychology and expert digital marketing to create prospective customers for our clients. We’re a young, dynamic start-up and we’re improving the lead generation landscape day by day. We also build our own technology and are developing several of our own internal brands.
We’re growing exponentially, with clients in the health, wealth and home space. Our aim is to dominate lead generation globally.
We sell leads to businesses ranging from financial advisory firms, to solar panel companies and hearing aid companies, we work with household names and companies worldwide.
We have grown extremely fast from a small team and are now looking to grow even faster by adding to our expanding team in our central Bristol office. This is a great chance to quickly grow with us with a range of quick development opportunities.
The candidates for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Directly responsible for building and growing your own network of opportunities
- Keen to learn, develop, grow & lead within a team
- Trustworthy, honest and not afraid to make mistakes
- An analytical thinker
- Excited by digital marketing & its innovations
- Confident with pitching a range of different businesses in various sectors
- Able to overcome challenges, solve problems
- A good team player
- A good verbal and written communicator
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Work with delivery teams to create proposals
- Maintain a clean, clear CRM and pipeline
- Identify new opportunities for revenue growth
- Report effectively on sales and admin activity
- Ensure key stakeholders are up to date
- Potential to grow a team
- A minimum of 1-3 years+ in a target-driven sales environment
- A good understanding of digital marketing and lead generation
- An eagerness to work in a high paced startup environment
- Honest, dedicated & hard-working
- Excited by working collaboratively in a sales role
- Keen to learn & develop
- Keen to be directly involved in growing a business
- Able to work in high-paced environments
- Able to meet deadlines and plan your time effectively
- Renovated central Bristol office
- Supportive, social work culture
- Clear progression and development opportunities
For more information on this opportunity please contact Prince Resourcing on 02920 09 7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
Apply for this job
Fill out the below application form! Make sure you complete all the fields to increase your chances.